The web application ALPS (Applicable Legislation Platform Switzerland) facilitates the handling of the social insurance of employees working abroad. New assignments abroad (short and long term postings, extended posting, continued insurance coverage) can be processed quickly and efficiently.
Advantages of ALPS
- The employer may register and send applications online directly to the compensation institution.
- Confirmations and rejections may be received online.
- Accompanying family members may be registered via ALPS.
- ALPS works independent of location and the employer may track the current status of the registration at any time.
- The applications may be duplicated at any time. In addition, ALPS ensures electronic and consistent documentation.
Access to ALPS
2. Access via CH login
This access has the advantage that you have access to several companies at the same time (suitable for group companies or for trustees). Instructions for access via CH login: download here
Do you need help with the registration? – We are happy to help.
Tel. 061 285 22 22 key word: ALPS