The supplementary OASI and DI benefits help people whose pensions and other income do not cover the minimum living expenses. They are a legal entitlement and not a form of social service or social welfare.
How high is your entitlement to supplementary benefits?
The online calculator provides information (in German).
Who is entitled to supplementary benefits?
- Supplementary benefits are paid to
- Persons entitled to an OASI or DI pension
- Persons entitled to a DI dailycash benefit, which is paid for at least 6 months
- Persons entitled to an OASI or DI disablement allowance
- Persons who do not receive an OASI or DI pension because they haven't met the minimum contribution duration requirements.
- Only persons who live and normally reside in Switzerland are entitled.
For information and to register, you can contact the cantonal offices for supplementary benefits.